Política de Privacidade
EFFECTIVE DATE DECEMBER 2019
- Information We Collect and Receive
- How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
- Analytics, Cookies and Other Web Site Technologies
- Information Sharing
- Data Location and Retention
- Your Rights and Choices
- International Data Transfers
- Children’s Privacy
- Changes to this Statement/Contact Us
1. Information We Collect and Receive
We collect several different types of information, including:
Customer Account and Registration Data: This includes information you provide to create your account with us or register for events, webinars, surveys, etc. and may include, first and last name, billing information, a password and a valid email address.
Service Data (including Session and Usage data): When you visit our websites and use our Services, we receive information either voluntarily entered by you or others (for example, schedules, attendee info, etc.), or passively logged by the website or Service itself, (for example, credentials, use of servers, connection information, etc.). We may also collect usage and log data about how the Services are accessed and used, including information about the device you are using to access the Services, IP addresses, location information, language settings, what operating system you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data to help us support and improve upon the Services.
Third Party Data: We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or from third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. We may also receive information from other affiliated companies that are a part of our corporate group. This third-party data is obtained for our legitimate business interests and helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Location Information: We collect your location-based information for the purpose of providing and supporting the Service and for fraud prevention and security monitoring. If you wish to opt-out of the collection and use of your collection information, you may do so by disabling location services on your mobile device.
Device Information: When you use our online and mobile Services, we may automatically collect information about the type of device you use, for example, the operating system version or the device identifier (or “UDID”).
2. How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
VaultOne may access and use the data we collect as necessary: (a) to provide and operate Services; (b) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to improve and enhance the Services; and/or (g) to provide analysis or valuable information back to our customers and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
- Create and administer your account
- Send you an order confirmation
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the Services you have ordered
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyze data, including through automated systems and machine learning to improve our Services and/or your experience
- Provide you information about your use of the Services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements.
VaultOne also collects and stores sensitive information (passwords and form data) to fulfill our obligation to our customers and provide the Services. VaultOne will retain your information, under a lawful basis, as long as your account with us is active, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to cancel your account or for us to stop providing you Services, or if we hold personal information about you and you want it to be removed from our database or de-activated, please contact us here.
3. Analytics, Cookies and Other Web Site Technologies
VaultOne continuously improves its websites and Services through the use of various third-party web analytics tools, which help VaultOne understand how its visitors use its websites, desktop tools, and mobile applications, what they like and dislike, and where they may have run into problems which need to be addressed.
Geolocation and Other Data:
We may utilize precise Geolocation data but only if you specifically opt-in to or permit collection of that data in connection with a particular Service. We also use information such as IP addresses to determine the general geographic locations areas of our visitors. The web beacons used in conjunction with these web analytics tools may gather data such as what browser or operating system a person uses, as well as, domain names, MIME types, and what content, products and services are reviewed or downloaded when visiting or registering for Services at one of our websites or using one of our mobile applications.
Google Analytics and Adobe Marketing Cloud:
We use Google Analytics as described in “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.” You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here. We also employ IP address masking, a technique used to truncate IP addresses collected by Google Analytics and store them in an abbreviated form to prevent them from being traced back to individual users. Portions of our website may also use Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including DoubleClick or Dynamic Remarketing which provide interest-based ads based on your visit to this or other websites. You can use Ads Settings to manage the Google ads you see and opt-out of interest-based ads. We also use Adobe Marketing Cloud as described here. You can opt-out of use of this information as described below.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
|Session Cookies||We use these cookies to operate our websites.||Some cookies are essential for the operation of VaultOne websites. If a user chooses to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content and features.|
|Security Cookies||These cookies are used for general security purposes and user authentication.||We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from access by unauthorized parties.|
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your mobile device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
4. Information Sharing
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing the Services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud; or to respond to a government request.
VaultOne may need to communicate with you for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Responding to your questions and requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending you important transactional and/or administrative emails and messages about Services that you use. We may contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service-related notices, such as billing, security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered a necessary part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them.
- Conducting surveys. We may use the information gathered in the surveys to enhance and personalize our products, Services, and websites.
- Offering referral programs and incentives, which allow you to utilize email, text, or URL links that you can share with friends or colleagues.
6. Data Location and Retention
We only retain a limited amount of personal data, under an appropriate and lawful basis, for as long as needed for the business purposes for which they were collected or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. After that time frame, we delete or anonymize the data according to our data retention policies and/or procedures.
7. Your Rights and Choices
Our customers can always review, update or change personal information from within their account or by contacting us. VaultOne will also, when you request, provide you with information about the types of information we process about you and whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. You may have the right to a copy of your personal information in machine-readable format.
You can also ask about:
- whether and why we have your personal information;
- how we obtained your personal information;
- what we have done with your personal information;
- to whom we have communicated your personal information;
- where your personal information has been stored, processed or transferred;
- how long we will retain your personal information or how that retention period will be determined; and
- the safeguards in place to protect your information when it is transferred to third parties or third countries.
Finally, you can ask us: (a) not to collect or use your personal information for certain purposes; (b) to delete your personal information; or (c) to provide your personal information to a third party.
To make any of these requests, please contact us at [email protected] which allows you to make a request online or through a phone call.
We may also collect information on behalf of our customers, to provide the Services, and we may not have a direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data is processed. If you are a customer or end-user of one of our customers, please contact them (as the data controller or legal equivalent) directly with any of these requests.
Depending on which laws apply to your personal information, we may only be able to fulfill some of the above requests for you. If you make a request and we have a justified lawful reason to maintain your information (e.g., legal and audit purposes), we will explain your legal rights, the reason we are maintaining such information and, if applicable, any recourse you may have.
We will respond to your request without undue delay, but in any event within thirty (30) days. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.
If you wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out of marketing by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any marketing email you receive.
You may also have the right to complain to a regulatory authority. If you have a question or complaint, we ask that you please contact us first. If you are in the EU and we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may complain to the Data Protection Authority in your home country.
VaultOne follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no security measure is perfect. We recommend safeguarding your password, as it is one of the easiest ways you can manage the security of your own account – remember that if you lose control over your password, you may lose control over your personal information.
9. International Data Transfers
10. California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act
For personal information collected by us during the preceding twelve (12) months that is not otherwise subject to an exception, California residents have the right to access and delete their personal information. We will not discriminate against those who exercise their rights. Specifically, if you exercise your rights, we will not deny you access to our Services, charge you different prices for Services or provide you a different level or quality of Services.
The CCPA additionally requires businesses to provide or make available certain disclosures in the event a party sells your personal information to third parties, however because VaultOne does not receive any personal information as consideration for any Services or other items provided or performed by VaultOne, these disclosures do not apply. VaultOne does not collect, retain, share or use any personal information except as necessary for a business purpose pursuant to a written contract (i.e., to provide and operate the Services) and subject to the restrictions specified in Section 1798.140 (v) of the CCPA. Additionally, VaultOne refrains from taking any action that would cause any transfers of personal information that qualify as “selling personal information” under the CCPA or other similar applicable privacy laws.
California Shine the Light
VaultOne qualifies for the alternative option. We have a comprehensive privacy statement and provide you with details on how you may either opt-out or opt-in to the use of your personal information by third parties for direct marketing purposes. Therefore, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your personal information for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
11. Children’s Privacy
VaultOne’s webpages are intended for general audiences – we do not seek through this site to gather personal data from or about persons that are sixteen (16) years of age or younger. If you inform us or we otherwise become aware that we have unintentionally received personal information from an individual under the age of sixteen (16), we will delete this information from our records.
12. Changes to this Statement/Contact Us
If you have any other questions about this policy please contact us.